Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

HI Vancouver Central (3rd-6th & 9th April)

The Vancouver Central hostel is an awesome hostel in a really central location. There is a really relaxed and friendly atmosphere in the hostel and the breakfast is great. 

Location:
This hostel is in an amazing location! You will find the hostel on Granville street, right in the hustle and bustle of downtown. It is surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops and clubs. Granville street is always busy and full of life. It is in walking distance to Granville island (about 20 mins walk with amazing views from the bridge on the way over!) 5-10 minute walk from 2 sky train stations, and just down the road from the main shopping areas. 




Private Room:
During my stay at the hostel I stayed in a private room and it was lovely! It was spacious and airy and I had my own TV and private bathroom which was a luxury! The room was clean and nicely decorated and I felt very relaxed and comfortable during my stay. 

Activities & Events:
As I was visiting my friends in Vancouver I spent most of my time with them so I did not take part in any of the organized activities and events at the hostel, however there were plenty to get involved with! The hostel had a fun and friendly atmosphere and the staff were great so I'm sure the activities would be great fun!



The Breakfast:
The breakfast at this hostel was amazing! There was so much to choose from, with a variety of bagels and bread, a selection of cereals, fruit, muffins, tea, coffee and fruit juice. It was probably one of the best stocked breakfasts I have seen in a hostel!

Hostel Amenities:
Free wifi, free breakfast, communal areas, activities & events, laundry, 24 hour reception, kitchen, computers.


No comments:

Post a Comment